Sunday, July 31, 2011

Altered Planter, check it out!

Hello!  How are you all doing?  Hopefully great!  I have been busy as a bee with sorting for our garage sale, and packing for our move.  It has been a crazy crazy CRAZY summer for us here!  Woooo.  I did manage to squeeze in some time to play with Twinks, and create a tutorial on an altered art piece.  You can find it on the Luminarte Blog.  Please stop in and leave me a suggestion on the Luminarte Blog on what you think I should do with my new planter.  I am thinking of several different things, but I want to see if you have any brainstorms on uses that I did not think of.  Alrighty then?  Alrighty. 

(Here is a sneek peek of the planter in process.)

Well, I need to get my rear in gear and sort and pack again.  {big dramatic sigh} 

Don't forget, the Zutter Zisters have a fabulous Zummer Celebration starting August 8 on the Bind-It-All Blog!  My project will be featured on the 8th.  :)

Take care, and I hope you all have a joyful and creative week ~ Pam

1 comment:

Rita Barakat said...

Looks really cute Pam!

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!