Saturday, January 26, 2013

Class is Live!

Hello everyone!  Happy snowy blowy cold January 26th! Woo, our winter has been crazy different this year, has yours?  Well, if you would like to play in the snow yet stay toasty warm, consider signing up for my Upcycled Snowman Class at The Art Studio.


These fun little snowpeeps are kind of addicting to make, I have to warn you!  You can customize them for holidays too, so gather your supplies and create a lasting Valentine for your sweetie by making an upcycled snow peep.  The class is priced at $5.99, so it is a wonderful bargain.  
In addition to the great classes already listed, there are other brand spanking new classes available now, two by talented instructor Christy Butters.  Both look like SOOO much fun, one class is a Valentine's Day Mixed Media Wall Hanging class, and one is a Valentine's Day Cards Mixed Media class.  You can check them both out at The Art Studio.  Another talented instructor, Mo will have a new class soon, so stay tuned!

Well, I am off to work on another upcoming class, I have a sneak peek for you below.  It is a fabric art journal or mini album class, and it is boatloads of fun.  Definitely addicting!  I recently made 20 of these little art journals, and gave most away as gifts.  Stay tuned for when the class will be available at The Art Studio.  


One other wee bit of info, I signed up today for something that looks like boatloads of fun ~ Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party.  Check out the deets here.  Signups are only until Sunday January 27th, so zip over there pronto.  I like to tinker with beads and wires, usually in my art journals, art quilts, and in embellies for my scrappy projects, and in ornaments versus making jewelry.  I do make jewelry, but not as much as I would like.  This bead soup blog party sounds like so much fun, I can't WAIT to play!  As a lover of pretty much all things sparklie, this is gonna be fun!  It is good to try something new, isn't it?  We all need to find time to nourish our creative spirits, and keep our brains and fingers nimble.  :) I hope you will try one of the great classes at The Art Studio and learn a new technique or how to create a fun or inspiring project soon.  You won't be sorry, I promise!   

Stay warm this week!  I wish you a joyful and creative day ~ Pam


No comments:

How did I come up with Pam's Eclectic Stuff?

Pam- that is me. :)

eclectic --adj.- selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
*Since I like a huge variety of arts and mediums, this seemed perfect, we will talk about the best of various styles or ideas.

stuff- The noun stuff has 7 senses -
1. material, stuff -- (the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread")2. whatchamacallit, stuff, whatsis, sundry, sundries -- (miscellaneous unspecified artifacts; "the trunk was full of stuff")3. stuff, clobber -- (informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?")4. stuff, stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock -- (senseless talk; "don't give me that stuff")5. stuff -- (unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don't have the stuff to be a United States Marine")6. stuff -- (information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there's good stuff in that book")7. stuff -- (a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative")

*What more needs to be said? I really thought about using Pam's Eclectic Sundries, but I thought that might be tough to remember. :) Stuff is easy and conveys a variety of meanings. I like the definition- miscellaneous unspecified artifacts. I also liked whatchamacallit, but that is a lot of typing. :)

So there you have it!